Join our next weekend Open Day event on Saturday 4 May from 2pm!
Come over to Funkhaus Berlin for a friendly mix of workshops, tours of ours studios and facilities, presentations and live demos from our Music and Film schools.
2pm - Doors open
2:30 - Welcome and introduction (session #1)
3pm - Tour, workshop session #1
4:30 - Welcome and introduction (session #2)
5pm - Tour, workshop session #2
6:30 - Doors close
Get a taste of our innovative curriculum with special activities hosted by our tutors and students.
4. Screen Acting - Get in front of the camera with our charismatic drama teachers Ariane Mason and Joshua Spriggs.
5. Technological Arts and VFX - Live animation and VFX design with our VFX specialist Matthieu.
6. Film Production - Lights, camera action! On-set workshop with film creative and tutor Simon.
1. Electronic Music Production and Performance - Get creative with an electronic instrument Jam Session guided by tutor Robin Koek
2. Creative Music Production and Sound Engineering - Deep listening session in our recording studio with a tutor. Got any tracks you'd like to get feedback on? Please bring them along!
3. Creative Production Masters program - Program lead and music creative Dr.Richard Scott and MA student, Pablo Diserens discuss the vast creative possibilities around this ground-breaking research-lead degree. (Only one session at 5pm).
Activities are first come first serve, but if you want to make sure we save you a spot in any of our activities, sign up here.
Each activity will be followed by Q&A session with currently enrolled students.
We also have Open Days on different weekdays throughout the year. To book an Open Day we will take you to our music website. Click below to get started.
Next student screening TBD
Have a taste until then with this trailer made by our students for a previous screening: